Registration is now open for the co-located CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2020 exhibitions, North America’s premiere events for the construction industries and the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries.
Registering early will save you time and money and you can take advantage of the best hotel and travel rates available.
Both CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE have already set exhibit space records and will feature industry-leading education programs. Several show ticket options are available, and all tickets include a monorail pass. New for 2020 is the opportunity to mix and match education sessions between CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE for one price.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE come around every three years for a can’t-miss event. No other shows bring together as many segments of the construction industries and of the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries in one place.
Attendees will have up-close access to the leading manufacturers and suppliers, latest product innovations, and knowledge resources to help their businesses thrive. For 2020:
- The Tech Experience returns with two locations.
- The show campus has expanded with the new Festival Grounds for a total of 10 areas to explore.
- Plenty of show shuttles and hotel shuttles will run during the event, plus information stands and staff will help attendees easily navigate the show campus.
- Key insider’s tip: Create a plan for each day so you’ll be sure to see the exhibitors and products you want to connect with, but also be on the lookout for ones you’ve never heard of!
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE make it easy to prepare with an interactive online exhibitor directory and a show mobile app that will continuously synch to your online customizable show planner.
CONEXPO for Asphalt
More than 200 manufacturers and distributors of asphalt production and paving equipment will be on deck, along with countless exhibitors in safety and traffic technology, business solutions, trucking, and more. Currently, 17 asphalt-specific education sessions are scheduled, covering asphalt plant performance, plant operations, recycling agents, permeable pavements, new technologies in asphalt paving and more.