The ABP HRT (High Recycling Technology) plant is an ideal fit for asphalt manufacturers who need to incorporate large proportions of RAP without sacrificing production capacity and quality.
- The HRT is a “two-in-one” plant featuring both warm and cold recycling systems that can be used in combination
- There are two warm recycling systems to choose from; one is the conventional RAP dryer for RAP additions of up to 60 percent and the second is Ammann’s latest development in warm recycling, the RAH100, which can utilize 100 percent RAP
- Vertical stacking of the RAP-bearing components reduces wear and sticking and shortens the travel distance of hot RAP material
- Production capacity is 440 U.S. short tph
- The plant can utilize foamed bitumen, pigments, solid and liquid additives and shingles