Sakai America launches a cabbed version of its 84-in. Sakai SW994 vibratory double-drum roller.
- Designed with operators in extreme climates in mind where temperatures and weather conditions range from one extreme to another
- Sightlines and wide windows offer the operator excellent visibility
- Seat offers five positions to choose from ranging from front facing to plus or minus 45 degrees and plus or minus 90 degrees
- Maximum operating weight of 31,401 lbs. with load on front axle at 14,528 lbs. and load on rear axle of 14,903 lbs.
- High-frequency, low-profile vibratory rollers offer low-profile vibration at 4,000 vpm
- Cummins QSF3.8 Tier 4 Final engine
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Sakai SW994 Vibratory Double-Drum Roller