The Wirtgen 380 CRi Cold Recycler granulates the existing road and transforms it into a new, homogeneous material mixture by adding binding agents such as cement, bitumen emulsion or foamed bitumen. The recycled material is fed to a paver via its swivel-mounted and height-adjustable discharge conveyor at the rear. New automated features enhance ease of operation.
- Available working widths of 10 ft. 6 in., 11 ft. 6 in. and 12 ft. 6 in.
- Maximum working depth of 13.8 in.
- Mixing capacity of up to 800 t/h
- 1,038-hp Tier 4 Final diesel engine
- 116,845-lb. operating weight
- Can feed large quantities of recycled material to a paver via its swivel-mounted and height-adjustable discharge conveyor at the rear
- Many new automated features enhance ease of operation, including the high-precision LEVEL PRO levelling system
- All-track drive (ASC) and four-fold floating lifting columns ensure optimum traction
- Includes four large, clearly structured control panels for operation by the ground crew