Employers have a new way to find and manage applicants to fill open hourly positions. The Snagajob mobile app uses a smartphone or tablet to make the posting and hiring process easier.
The app makes use of a mobile device’s video, photo and GPS technology to help employers find qualified prospects, access and review applications and add additional job postings.
Snagajob’s “Video Apply” feature allows an employer to view a short video clip a candidate includes with his or her application. This can help employers gauge an applicant’s personality fit and enthusiasm for a job before even scheduling an interview.
- Manage account’s status and add additional postings for multiple locations
- Access and review applications for each job positng
- Review applicants’ availability and qualifications
- Find qualified prospects in the area and reach out to them via phone or email
- Rank/sort applicant and “star” applicants you’d like to interview as well as note applicants you are not interested in interviewing
- Schedule an interview through your calendar
- One-click apply
- GPS job finder