The cloud-based Cloze mobile app helps construction contractors track prospect interactions and customer relationships through calls, emails and social media engagement and bring it all into one place for quick and easy access. It can help contractors recall when they last reached out to a prospect and who they should contact next.
The Cloze mobile app is designed to organize a user’s contact information all in one app. It’s marketed as a “personal assistant for your professional relationships”.
In addition to the mobile device app, it can also be accessed on cloze.com for desktop use.
One of the biggest benefits of the Cloze mobile app is it removes a lot of the manual data entry required with many contact relationship management platforms. Once a contact profile is created, Cloze analyzes your interaction patterns with that contact and can even give you an automatic reminder when it is time to contact them again.
The free Cloze app is designed as a place to store all contacts from email, meetings and social media in one place. The social media view brings in your Facebook pages and posts as well as your Twitter stream and organizes it all by relationships. This means that you can open a contact and find all of the emails and social media content from that particular contact right in their profile.
Users can also sort contacts by when you first met, when you last talked or distance from you. Contacts can also be organized by people you want to track with custom lists.
The email feature allows a user to sort email by time or importance of sender. Emails can also be bookmarked so you don’t forget to follow up. Cloze supports Gmail, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, AOL and IMAP.
Finally, the social media feature connects Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn contacts. Cloze users can schedule shares and retweets to be posted later, monitor and post to pages and temporarily mute people.
If the free features aren’t enough, users can upgrade to the paid Cloze Pro version which includes features such as Evernote integration, mobile phone call tracking, calendars and an agenda screen. The agenda screen shows a user his or her schedule for that day as well as a roundup of things to-dos and automatic keep-in-touch reminders. Close Pro is $19.99/month or $159.99/year.
The mobile phone tracking is unique to Cloze. After a call is processed the information is added right into a contact’s profile automatically.
Features of Cloze Pro:
- Connect Evernote to automatically match notes to contacts
- Save emails to Evernote
- Connect mobile phone account for automatic call logging (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint)
- Calendar support – get context before a meeting with a single view of every interaction you had with meeting attendees (Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo, Office 365 and iCloud)
- Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email
- Automatic reminders when it’s time to reach out to key contacts
- Agenda view for one place to see all meetings, reminders, follow-ups and alerts
- Company views to see complete history with a company
- Log meeting and call notes
- Filter contacts, email and social by customer or prospect
- Get notification when recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent
- Unlimited email accounts, contacts, API use
- Track activity around projects, deals and sales automatically
- Sync Cloze contacts to iOS or Android via CardDav to use from any app
- Add to-dos to contacts to track things you have to get done