The Hanson Wade Group recently promoted the award categories for its 2024 Advancing Prefabrication Summit. The company shared the details of what would qualify a company or an individual for the five awards.
According to the company:
Taking place during the 8th Advancing Prefabrication Summit, the Advancing Prefabrication Awards will unite pioneers of industrialized construction on Feb. 27, 2024, to celebrate the industry’s leading individuals, teams, firms, and projects pioneering game-changing prefabrication, modular and industrialized construction approaches.
The audience of 1,200+ industry owners, contractors, designers, and modular firms will gather for a gala dinner and ceremony after day one of the conference to celebrate their successes, recognize those at the forefront of prefab and modular, and get inspired for future projects.
The categories for the Advancing Prefabrication Summit 2024’s awards are:
- Project of the Year: This award will be presented to the project that has moved the needle most regarding what is possible with prefabrication and modular construction - whether that be creating new types of assemblies, the volume of prefabrication on a project, or unusual implementation of existing prefabricated products.
- Innovator of the Year: This award will be presented to the company or start-up that has made an exciting transformation or impact on both its own industrialization, as well as the ecosystem in which it operates.
- D&I Champion of the Year: This award will be presented to the company or start-up that has made the biggest contribution to diversity and inclusion this year. Through the active pursuit of innovative engagement programs in the past 12 months, the company must have evidenced an increase in the diversity of the prefabrication workforce over that period.
- IC Champion of the Year: This award will be presented to the individual who has made the biggest impact in their professional role, demonstrating exceptional leadership and evidenced contribution to the advancement of prefabrication and modular construction in the past 12 months.
- IC Rising Star of the Year: This award will be presented to the individual who has shown exceptional promise in their professional role, demonstrating evidenced contribution to the advancement of prefabrication and modular construction in the past 12 months.
Tickets for the awards are available now, but they’re selling fast, and there is a strictly limited inventory. You can secure your passes to attend here.