On average, people over the age of 18-years-old spend more than 30 hours per month using mobile apps, according to media analytics expert Nielsen. Understanding this growing trend, The QUIKRETE Companies launched an interactive mobile app that helps contractors and homeowners translate ideas into reality by serving as a comprehensive resource for building, repair, remodeling and home improvement projects.
“Our goal is to make important information easily accessible from any location during any phase of a project,” says Frank Owens, Vice President Marketing for The QUIKRETE
Companies. “With one touch, contractors can access product specifications or calculate product quantities from a job site, while homeowners can watch how-to project videos or locate stores from their backyard. The QUIKRETE mobile app intuitively understands whether the user is a professional or DIYer so that the appropriate information is provided to the user at the right time. It’s the tool no one should be without.”
Built for use on iPhone, iPads and Android devices, the free QUIKRETE mobile app provides a robust menu of interactive options that are helpful for successfully completing a
variety of projects.
- “Product Search” with downloadable and shareable technical data
- “Project Search” with downloadable and shareable shopping list
- “How-To Videos” with step-by-step project instructions
- “Quantity Calculator” associated with both products and projects
- “Favorites” for collecting and tagging product and project information
- “Where To Buy” for geo-targeting locations that sell QUIKRETE products
- “Quickshare” for posting project photos and videos on social media
- “Scanner” for accessing product information via QR codes or bar codes
- “Customer Service” telephone access with one-touch
QUIKRETE will randomly award two people iPads for downloading the mobile app each day of the World of Concrete in Las Vegas from Feb. 3-6, 2015. More information on QUIKRETE products and projects is available at www.quikrete.com, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.