Golight's Stryker ST Series remote-control LED and halogen searchlights was born from customer requests for a less complex lamp and controller pairing and on-command return-to-home functioning.
- Pan and tilt simultaneously
- Unit selector function enables operation of two Stryker STs individually or in synchronization using a single remote-control transmitter
- Multiple controllers can be uniformly paired, enabling several users to share control of lamps
- Maintains existing position when powered off
- Operates at 2.4 GHz
- Standard 12-volt electrical system compatibility; 24-volt compatibility available
- LED or halogen light sources with high-impact, UV-resistant and saltwater-resistant housing
- LED models feature polycarbonate plano-convex (P-Vex) lens and 10 LEDs technology that produces 544,000-candela beam projecting up to 4,839 ft.
- Halogen models feature PentaBeam reflector design and tempered glass lens that produces 200,000-candela beam projecting up to 2,933 ft.
- Both lens options focus beam patterns at an 8-degree angle
- Large buttons
- Fluorescent iconography
- One-button home-position function
- Available in permanent-mount model with stainless steel mounting bracket or portable model with magnetic base
- Controller powered by two regular AAA batteries
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Stryker ST Series Remote-control LED & Halogen Searchlights