Working in conjunction with a Backeye camera monitor system and up to two Backsense Network radar detection systems (one supplied with the on-screen display
module kit), the on-screen display warns the driver of obstacles in the danger zone by overlaying 5-stage audible and visual radar data onto the camera image on the monitor.
- Compatible with MDR, Backeye360 & Elite range camera monitor systems
- Each radar can be shown in one of 8 positions around the monitor/ vehicle
- Programmable: detection area, blind zones to ignore fixed objects, overlay transparency level
- Radar system fault displayed on monitor
- USB connection for configuration via PC
- Audible warning via monitor or optional internal buzzer
- Supports external warning alarm
- Operating temperature: -40 to +185°F
- OSD ECU: IP30; CE marked; E-Marked: UNECE R10 compliant; FCC Approved; IC Approved
- Detection length: up to 98 ft. (minimum programmable distance 10 ft.)
- Detection width: 6.5 to 33 ft.