Kenzen's Smart PPE patch monitors and relays real-time stress indicators to protect workers against heat injuries and death. The Cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) system includes a wearable device worn by workers on their arm, which alerts both the worker and their supervisor when core body temperature is too high.
- Monitors multiple physiological and environmental metrics, including heart rate, activity, skin and ambient temperatures
- Multi-level alerts are sent to workers via device vibration, iOS or Android app notification; sent to supervisors via web dashboard alert
- Alerts are accompanied by actionable recommendations
- A second “back to work” alert indicates when the worker’s core body temperature has returned to a safe level
- Sold as a subscription on a per-worker, per-month basis