The Kenzen wearable monitoring device and mobile app feed data into the data and analytics dashboard to provide an overview of work sites, both real time and retrospectively, to evaluate heat risk information by location and job role.
- Captures workers’ core body temperature, productivity and microclimates caused by clothing under hot and humid working conditions.
- Analysis consists of tens of thousands of data points collected per worker per day from the Kenzen wearable which tracks physiological factors including core temperature and heart rate
- Information allows companies to manage risk and improve processes to keep workers safer and more productive
- Actionable feedback enables tailoring of work/rest schedules and identification of PPE clothing with the least impact on worker performance
- Only workers can view details of their personal health information and safety managers and other EHS leaders only see what’s necessary to keep the worker safe