The Bosch GDX18V-1600 Hex and Square Drive Socket-Ready Impact Driver is an all-in-one tool, offering quick-change hex shank with Power Groove for bits and ½-inch square drive for sockets. This impact driver supplies plenty of fastener-tightening force while eliminating the hassle of broken socket adapters. Additional features include:
Bosch Power Tools
- Quickly and seamlessly switches from a ¼-inch quick-change hex shank to ½-inch square drive.
- Delivers up to 1,600 inch-pounds of max torque.
- Pairs a powerful cordless motor with the Bosch hammer-and-anvil system, delivering 0-3,600 blasts per minute (blm) performance and impact endurance to handle the toughest fastening tasks found on the jobsite.
- A four-pole carbon-brush motor not only makes the tool powerful, but also delivers greater efficiency in battery usage.
- Weighing 2.7 pounds (tool only, not including battery), it is easy to maneuver, which means less user fatigue.
- Features a soft, slim-grip handle and nonslip housing for added user protection in use.
- Includes head-mounted LED lighting system for illumination in dark areas.
- Includes Bosch-exclusive Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) that protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge for longer life.
- In addition, Bosch Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload with integrated temperature management.