The Spritz shotcrete system CSS-3 resolves any sprayed concrete pumping and distribution problem, both for underground and open-air jobsites.
- Fully contained specialized truck unit features a robotic shotcrete arm with three-section Z shape for a maximum vertical reach of 26 meters
- Maximum output of 30 m3/h
- Fifth-wheel block can rotate 180° on vertical and horizontal planes
- Spritz truck features a 75-KW Deutz engine, hydrostatic transmission, mechanical and hydrostatic gearbox, four-wheel drive and independent all-wheel steering
- Uniflux EAS 2 (Electronic Additivation System) automatic accelerator and peristaltic pumps allow liquid setting accelerating agents to be precisely metered
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Spritz CSS-3 Shotcrete System