The DC-64 leverages proven severe-duty components from Autocar's ACX cabover and other Autocar work trucks. It can be purpose-built for severe-duty pumping work, specific to the pump size and model being mounted on it. The DC-64 is assembled in the United States with American labor at Autocar's Birmingham, Ala. vehicle assembly plant.
- Ultra-high-strength 160,000 PSI steel frame, which Autocar says is 24% stronger and lighter than other truck single frames
- Steel cab with corner castings for extra-strength and judicious aluminum elements for weight savings
- Cummins X12 engine, up to 500 HP/1,700 Lb-Ft and up to 600 lbs lighter weight than other comparable engines
- Cummins engine-to-Cummins after-treatment system to ensure absolute minimum regeneration requirements and avoid regen issues and expensive downtime
- Bullet-proof electrical system with smart fuse boxes and major electrical modules carefully placed in-cab for best protection and easy service access
- Modern, rugged cab interior design with more use of custom authentic metals and less plastics throughout