The HP205 is a high-performance, twin-engine, mechanical drive ride-on power trowel that provides an alternative to diesel in the 10-ft. rider class. It utilizes twin 37-hp Kohler EFI gasoline engines, along with torque-converter clutches that produce optimal low speed torque for float panning, as well as high rotor speed for burnishing concrete.
- Two 6-gal. fuel tanks provide extended and equal run time for each engine
- Two 57.6-in.-diameter, six-blade non-overlapping rotors
- Rotor speeds from 45 to 180 rpm
- Power steering controls
- Electric-powered spray system for retardant application
- Cruise control for ease of operation