The Powerblanket Multi-Duty (MD) heating blanket cures concrete 2.8 times faster than concrete covered with a standard curing blanket.
- Use to cure concrete, thaw frozen ground and protect construction materials and machinery from freezing
- Creates a wet cure environment that protects against cracking and rapid drying; in an independent test, after 72 hours, concrete under the MD heating blanket achieved 3,921 psi compared to 2,162 psi under the standard curing blanket
- GreenHeat Technology uniformly distributes an insulated barrier of heat while consuming low levels of energy
- Sizes range from 2' x 2' to 11' x 23'
- Standard blankets rated to -10° F/-23° C, while Arctic versions rated to perform in temperatures as low as -40° F/-40° C
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Multi-Duty (MD) Heating Blankets