The new Hilti HIT-HY 70 Adhesive Anchoring System works in all the masonry base materials: grout-filled block, hollow brick and CMU, and multi-wythe brick walls.
- Improved formula and innovative composite sleeve design
- Use to attach signs, fences or awnings to masonry walls or façades to fastening pipe, cable tray, or fixtures to masonry base material
- Cures in 45 minutes at 70° F
- When used in hollow masonry, the cap on the composite sleeve acts as a centering ring allowing better placement of the rod, as well has a providing a uniform dispersion of the adhesive
- Cap is removable allowing composite sleeves to be snapped together to combine for custom lengths so various embedment depths can also be achieved
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about HIT-HY 70 Adhesive Anchoring System