U.S. Saws is pleased to announce the new Early Entry Saw. This saw was designed to be a compact, lightweight, and cost effective way to cut control joints in green concrete.
- Powered by a 15 amp, right angle grinder
- Ideal for indoor jobs where exhaust fumes cannot be tolerated
- The wide, polyurethane wheels track perfectly straight and allow the saw to make accurate cuts up to 2 in. deep.
- The saw’s up-cut rotation pulls the saw downward into the cut for consistent depth
- A dust collector can be attached to capture the dust while cutting to create a safer, cleaner job site and reduce clean-up time
Companies in this article
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about U.S. Saws Early Entry Saw