Festool USA will launch its new Limited Edition Systainer Installer’s Set on Oct. 1, providing an integrated system for tool organization and protection.
All four units of the Installer’s Set can be connected and locked in place for simple transport from one jobsite to the next with its T-LOC latching system. Each systainer can be customized with the included container boxes for organizing several different sized accessories and consumables.
“This limited-edition tool organization system provides a turn-key solution for finish carpenters, kitchen installers, millwork installers and other onsite trade professionals,” says Rick Bush, Festool's vice president of marketing. “The Installer’s Set provides excellent organization and easy access to materials, enabling users to work faster, easier, and more efficiently on the jobsite.”
- SYS-Toolbox: Keep frequently used tools and accessories in reach with easy-access design
- SYS-StorageBox: A horizontal orientation to keep everything in place and a large bale-style handle for effortless grab and go
- SYS 1 Blue: This blue systainer connects to the full systainer system along with sortainers and Festool’s line of CT dust extractors
- SYS-MFT: Built-in V-groove for securing round pieces like pipes and dowels and a non-skid strip for workpiece security
- Accessories: The Festool Systainer Installer’s Set comes with two ratcheting quick clamps and additional container boxes