Poly Fix is a high strength, two-component ultra-low viscosity hybrid polyurethane concrete repair binder. Poly Fix can be used to penetrate hairline cracks or mixed with dry sand to patch/repair concrete spalls or control joints. Poly Fix's water-like consistency also makes it an excellent crack healer/sealer for deteriorated concrete surfaces.
- Easy 1 to 1 mix ratio
- Penetrates concrete to seal against liquid absorption
- Excellent resistance to a variety of chemicals
- Dark amber color when mixed, dries gray
- Cures in 10 min @ 75F
- Structurally restores concrete surfaces
- Tough permanent repairs
- Bridge Decks/Parking Decks
- Auto/truck repair bays
- Concrete crack healer/sealer
- Concrete subjected to mild chemical attack
- Anchoring bolts, railings, equipment
- Floor restoration projects
- Repairing spalls and pop-outs
Poly Fix is USDA accepted for indirect use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.