Somero Enterprises introduced the Somero Sky Screed 25, the first Knuckle Boom Laser Screed machine in the world to allow screeding on structural high-rise and slab-on-grade applications. The Sky Screed's lower frame rests on three stabilizers while the upper frame and screed head rotate 360°, providing the flexibility to screed around columns and other protrusions.
- Auger-less screed head allows for screeding in any direction
- Powerful vibrator motor consolidates concrete
- Elevation is controlled by Somero's OASIS laser-control system
- All machine functions controlled via wireless remote control
- 32.5-hp Kubota gasoline engine with electric start