The SCREEDSAVER ELITE is Ligchine’s newest laser-guided concrete screed machine to join the SCREEDSAVER line of innovative, labor-saving machines.
The SCREEDSAVER ELITE’s all new, key features include all-wheel drive, heavy-duty boom sections reaching out to 18 ft., 65-gal. on-board fluid tanks and an on-board pressure washer for clean-up.
The game-changing, side-shift head makes it easier to screed around stick-ups in the slab with pinpoint accuracy. This machine is the most innovative and revolutionary laser-guided screed machine to join the SCREEDSAVER line of machines from Ligchine.
Other new features include:
- Bigger screed head: The 12-ft. screed head allows for more finished square footage per pass. Decreased screed cycles means faster start-to-finish times.
- Side-shift head: The side-shift head will allow contractors to use the machine more and be more forgiving in machine placement. The contractor does not need to spend time trying to line up the machine perfectly to clear an obstacle or stay parallel to a wall.
- All-wheel drive: Ability to drive machine through rough terrain/muddy jobsites. Increased traction when trailering/climbing slopes.
- Larger fuel tank: Longer run time means more time screeding concrete without interruption.
- Narrower chassis: Better fit for navigating through smaller doors or onto smaller trailers. Use the screed in jobs that a larger machine would not normally fit.
- Improved radio: More intuitive layout and diagnostics at your fingertips instead of on modules under hoods.
- Low profile for increased visibility: New hood design increases safety and speeds up machine positioning for screeding.
- On-board pressure washer: Convenient for end of the day clean-up or periodic cleaning throughout the concrete placement to prevent concrete build-up
- Dual trackers: If desired, a contractor can economically add dual trackers to match surfaces without extra cabling or software.
- Ability to turret in screed mode: Decreased cycle times results in faster start-to-finish times.
- Ability to move downriggers in drive mode: Easily clear obstacles when navigating jobsite without having to change modes.
- No boom battery: Less maintenance and easier jobsite setup
- Control system enhancements: Increased screed accuracy and more tuneability to perfect machine movements.