These additional webinars will feature new topics along with repeats of its most popular titles.
Build With Strength will continue to focus on the design and construction of concrete buildings and Pave Ahead has added a series of webinars on pervious concrete.
Instructors include NRMCA experts along with guest instructors. Each webinar will offer AIA-CES Learning Units and Professional Development Hours. The webinars start at 2 p.m. Eastern Time and are expected to be about an hour in duration.
• April 23 - Concrete Pavement Jointing and Details
• April 29 - The Business Case for Building Multifamily Buildings with Concrete
• April 30 - Materials and Construction Specifications for Concrete Pavement Projects
• May 6 - Life Cycle Assessment of Concrete Buildings
• May 7 - Concrete Street and Parking Lot Maintenance and Repair
• May 13 - The Balanced Design Approach to Fire Safety: How Concrete Building Systems Can Help Reduce Risk
• May 14 - Concrete Overlays of Existing Asphalt Surfaced Streets and Parking Lots
• May 20 - The Environmental Impacts of Building Materials: A Primer for Comparing Concrete, Steel, Wood and Asphalt
• May 21 - Concrete Trail Design
• *New May 27 - A New Generation of Tilt-up Buildings
• *New May 28 - Designing Pervious Concrete
• *New June 3 - Achieving Resilience with ICF Construction
• *New June 4 - Specifying Pervious Concrete
• *Popular June 10 - Concrete Innovations
• *New June 11 - Installing Pervious Concrete
• *New June 17 - Economical Design of Insulating Concrete Forms
• *New June 18 - Maintenance Guidelines for Pervious Concrete
• *Popular June 24 - Specifying Sustainable Concrete
Click here for more information and registration links for Buildings webinars and here for Pavements webinars. You may also contact Lionel Lemay at LLemay@nrmca.org for buildings and Brian Killingsworth at email@example.com for pavements.