The FS 7000 D walk-behind flat saw is designed for road work, large sawing jobs and mid-size jobs that require high production rates.
- Powered by a fuel-efficient Deutz Tier 4-compliant, common rail diesel engine
- Blade diameters up to 42 in. provide a maximum cutting depth of 17 1/2 in.
- IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for a minimum of 500 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings
- Available with a three-speed or one-speed transmission
- Digital display dashboard features all important functions in an east-to-read monitor. The E-track system has an integrated reset funtion on the display, making it easier to produce a straight cut.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Husqvarna FS 7000 D Flat Saw