LATICRETE, a leading manufacturer of globally proven construction solutions for the building industry, has launched SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Low Gloss, a high solids, low VOC and minimal odor polyaspartic coating for both decorative and protective applications. SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Low Gloss provides an attractive low gloss finish when used as a top coat, making it ideal when understated, subtle light reflection is desired.
“SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Low Gloss was added to the SPARTACOTE line of resinous flooring and decorative coating systems to offer contractors an alternative to the high gloss finish traditionally seen with polyaspartics and epoxies,” said Ben Lampi, LATICRETE Product Manager. “This product not only has superior chemical resistance compared to other products on the market, but it offers a quicker turnaround time and customizable, beautiful aesthetics.”
SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Low Gloss:
- Is engineered to retain a low viscosity for longer periods of time.
- Allows for easier application and improved workability.
- Can be applied in single or multiple coats by brush, roller, squeegee or SPARTACOTE Resin Broom.
- Provides optimal impact, abrasion and chemical resistance characteristics, making it convenient for high traffic applications.
- Is ideal for use as a clear top coat within resinous flooring systems or direct to concrete as a low gloss sealer.
- Offers a UV stable nature that provides no opportunity for discoloration, making SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Low Gloss suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL Low Gloss is available in premeasured units, Part A is offered in 2.3 gallons (8.7 L) packaged in a 3.5 gallon (13.2 L) pail and Part B is available in 1 gallon (3.8 L) packaged in a 1 gallon can.
For more information, visit laticrete.com.