The Spring 2015 BIMForum focuses on transforming deliverables.
The “deliverable” is a mechanism used to relay instructions and information from one party to another in a useful format. A common opinion is that the “I” in BIM is of utmost importance, but it is also the most overlooked. How can our industry better harness the information we are creating with BIM tools? What forms should these new deliverables take? Do traditional formats still work? Are there ‘new and improved’ deliverables on the horizon?
Presentations will address the following topics:
- Using BIM, but still improving traditional deliverables
- Creation of innovative model-based deliverables
- Managing the risk of model sharing
- Do better deliverables yield better results in the field?
- Are owner requirements evolving to allow new deliverables?
- Can BIM deliverables improve AHJ reviews?