As technology continues to become a part of workers’ daily lives on the jobsite, we’re collecting huge amounts of data. And we’re already beginning to take that data and use it to build reliable artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). So now the big question, how is this going to change the job site and they way you manage your projects?
In this webinar, we’ll be taking a deep-dive into this discussion plus answering questions like:
- What steps can contractors take today to begin the transition to a data-driven business?
- How can companies create a "data quality culture" around construction field data?
- How can field data collection be best aligned with project planning to reduce risk?
- Where will we see applications of ML/AI in the construction industry in both the short and long term?
- See more at: https://www.agc.org/learn/education-training/events/webed-increasing-labor-productivity-data#sthash.s367t3ba.dpuf