The one-for-all MC1 3D machine control platform with iCON grade solutions for dozers and motor graders will precisely and automatically control the machines and assist operators to meet the exact grade on any given surface.
- Continuously share real-time data between field and office
- Can use the same interchangeable MCP80 panel to run the MC1 3D machine control software
- Improved MLS820 laser receiver sensor for dozers and MUS1400 trisonic sensor for graders can be upgraded to 3D when higher accuracy is needed
- Quick configuration changes including single, dual GNSS, TPS, on-cab or blade-mounted antennas without changing cabling and sensors
- iGD3 for dozers and iGG3 solution for motor graders interface seamlessly with Leica ConX, providing one single hub for sharing project files
- Configurable auto-logging of as-built points under the blade can be shared with ConX continuously and productivity tool allows for analyzing and monitoring project progress and volume calculations in real time