Tenstar Simulation's Multi Machine Environment (MME) training simulator allows several machines to interact with each other in the same site environment.
- Several machines combined into one simulator station
- Switch between each machine type within minutes with no exchanging or switching of various control levers needed
- Fully user adjustable motion base unit
- Numerous tasks for students ranging from pre start and maintenance checks, basic control and maneuvers and advanced operations such as use of tilt and rotate buckets and laser/GPS machine control systems
- Scoring system provides a score based on safety, quality and economy
- Reporting tool enables follow up on student's progress and charts improvements over a given period of time
- Real time feedback to the learner provided via scoring system