This change detection technology compares drone flights of project surfaces from one week to the next and visually highlights if the surface has changed.
- Allows user to determine progress with a single glance
- Blue represents Cut and Red represents Fill
- Deeper coloration indicates that more change has taken place while areas of no coloration are indicative of zero change
- Allows companies to compare one flight to the next as well as other flights previously flown
- Can also be used for fleet management and activity tracking and to monitor third-party construction activities