AGTEK Development Company, part of Hexagon, introduces Underground, the next-generation software to simplify takeoff and production control of pipe and underground utilities. The software combines intuitive data entry with flexible reporting to speed up takeoffs and tracks production of storm, sewer, water and other underground utilities.
- Applies trench and pipe specifications to compute bedding, cover, backfill, pipe displacement and trench spoil for each run of pipe
- Reports pipe and lateral lengths and counts of joints, valves and other fittings
- Segments projects into phases of construction, calculating excavation volumes by depth brackets and strata layers to ensure accurate bid quantities
- Data visualized via an intuitive graphical interface for easy user interaction
- Trench models exported for machine control systems and can be monitored for progress throughout construction to track against plan
- Fully integrated with Gradework software to harness the power of drone/UAV data to validate existing conditions and track production progress and procurement management for all underground materials
- Progress visualized using orthomosaic images and data shared effortlessly with the field