Developed by a construction project manager and designed specifically for the construction contractor, FieldLens allows users to connect and collaborate with everyone on the jobsite from your mobile device or the web. By applying the best of social media and mobile technologies to the real world work flows of construction jobsites, the app helps users coordinate the work of multiple contractors in the field.
Contractors can add video, photos, voice notes and attachments to any item created in FieldLens. In addition, users can post issues with status updates, multimedia, comments and more. Custom reports can be created as PDFs, spreadsheets or a web-based link.
All communication happens in real-time. When information is added offline it automatically uploads when the device is in range again.
- Document, assign and track jobsite info from any mobile device or the web
- Turn jobsite notes into formatted observation reports
- Manpower feature tracks actual manpower numbers for specific dates or track the number of workers each company has onsite for a particular day
- Work online or offline
- Custom filtered, centralized newsfeed for each project containing all project information and communication
- Gallery of images and videos
- Share with anyone – users and non-users
- Create live websites or formatted and branded reports to send instantly through email
- Contacts automatically organized
- Call, text or email anyone on the project directly from FieldLens
- Project directory synced on all devices
- Touch screen photo markup