Liebherr's LRH 600 piling rig can be used for piling work with a hammer or vibrator, drilling operations with continuous flight auger or down-the-hole hammer, and various soil improvement methods.
- Quick and easy assembly through pin connections
- Lattice boom design with kick secured via supporting tubes at the boom head
- Two compensating cylinders ensure leader always remains parallel to upper carriage
- Inclination and radius can be adjusted using another pair of cylinders
- Inclinations up to 14 degrees backwards and 9.5 degrees forward
- Pull force extends to roughly 132 tons
- Working lights: 164 ft.
- maximum radius: 50 ft. with fixed leader