The Compact High-flow 4DDS auger drive has a maximum output torque of 4,180 ft.-lbs. and is engineered for use on skid-steer loaders, backhoes and mini-excavators delivering hydraulic flows from 8 to 42 gpm.
- Provides output speeds of up to 108 rpm
- High-efficiency motor system allows more horsepower to be used in delivering power to the ground for faster drilling and better spin-off speeds
- Motor features an integrated pressure relief valve
- Sleek, compact gearbox design ensures the drive can fit into a 10-in.-diameter hole
- Two-piece shaft design isolates the planetary gears from pushing, pulling and bending forces without increasing the load on the bearings