The 1,810-lb. RX72 and 2,260-lb. RX84 rotary cutter attachments are designed for heavy-duty vegetation management applications and are compatible on the company's large-frame skid steer and compact track loaders, such as the 330G through the 333G.
- Can be used for clearing medium to heavy brush and hardwoods up to 10 in. in diameter with cutting widths of 72 and 84 in.
- Motors include a direct drive bearing for higher efficiency and extended durability
- Optimized blade carrier design allows for a fast startup and recovery time
- Include three blades made of thick forged AR400 steel measuring .625 in.
- Easily visible pressure gauge to monitor blade load for optimal cutter performance
- Retractable forward shield with heavy chain curtain
- Hydraulic valving stops the blades from spinning within seconds of shutdown
- Skid-steer coupler attachment interface