The Multi-DigNRip bucket for high production rip and load applications where a wider rock bucket is required is a combination of the Multi-Ripper bucket and the DigNRip bucket.
- SHARC (SHanks on an ARC) technology allowing bucket to function similarly to a trencher except using the hydraulic excavator rolling action to rip
- Staggered ripper teeth for flat ripped trench sides with no depth limitations
- Bucket can be made wider to increase production without increasing number of teeth on front leading edge
- Back teeth arranged to cut deeper with increased radii
- Delivers close to six times the force of a standard excavator bucket
- Can be four times faster than using a hydraulic hammer
- Esco teeth
- Available for any excavator above 6,000 lbs.