Epiroc's CC 2300 and CC 3100 are designed for carriers in the 20- to 30-ton and 25- to 40-ton operating weight classes respectively. The new models incorporate the well-known features of the Epiroc Combi Cutter range. These multi-purpose machines offer low noise and low vibration.
- Cutting blades are replaceable and reversible
- Available with two jaw versions: Universal version (U) ideal for light- to medium-duty building demolition and heavy-duty industrial demolitions; Steel cutting version (S) designed for cutting steel profiles in general steel structures
- Two hydraulic cylinders with integrated speed valves
- Two independently moving jaws eliminate displacement forces on the cutter and carrier
- Hydraulic drive for 360-degree endless rotation