Astec portable screening plants are engineered to provide higher production capacities and more efficient sizing compared to competitive screens. Engineered for a wide range of applications, these screening plants enable producers to succeed in a variety of markets including recycling, aggregate, mining, biomass and industrial materials. We offer a broad product range, including oval stroke horizontal, incline and high frequency screening plants. Astec’s PTSC plant is equipped with an 8-ft. x 18-ft. top deck and an 8-ft. x 12-ft. bottom deck.
- Patent-pending screen design features externally-mounted vibrators at the ends of the tappets for a more aggressive screening action which creates a higher G-force and reduces heat load from material to motors as compared to single, center-mounted vibrators
- Screen also allows for easier maintenance and adjustments and is equipped with hydraulic operating angle adjustment, a fines collection hopper, top- and bottom-deck discharge chutes and an aggregate spreader
- Similar to other PTSC plants, the 2818VM features a nominal 54-in. x 38-ft. delivery conveyor with hydraulic drive and full-length skirtboards
- Chassis is fitted with manually-operating support legs, outriggers for additional support and folding walkways along the screen
- The portable plant is available with a variety of options, including: steel screen cloth, vinyl dust cover, hydraulic leveling jacks, immersion heaters for hydraulic reservoirs, starters for three off-plant conveyors and more