The R4, R5, R6 and R8 updated tiltrotators are equipped with advanced technology for even longer service life and smoother operation, as well as a new rotation sensor for more precise positioning.
- R5, R6 and R8 include a high-pressure seal along with a rotation gear wheel with improved geometry and tighter manufacturing tolerances for smoother operation with less friction
- Rotation gear equipped with a new worm with built-in lubrication channels that improve and further increase tiltrotator service life
- All models come with a new rotor housing sensor that provides improved positioning through the existing RPS function
- Sensor in the hydraulic motor replaced by a rotation sensor located in the rotor housing, which can read an absolute position with greater precision
- Software for the Innovative Control System (ICS) enables easy adjustment of settings and a complete overview of the tiltrotator system via the in-cab display
- SecureLock safety lock option provides constant monitoring to ensure that tools and attachments are always securely coupled