The SMART Dozer Blade attachment features a curved moldboard to keep material rolling and a trapezoid design with angled end bits that allow flush-cutting against vertical surfaces when the blade is fully tilted.
- Available for 279D3, 289D3, 299D3 and 299D3 XE series compact track loaders
- Host machine recognizes the attachment and unlocks special display screens that allow the operator to select how the blade is controlled
- Attachment-control mode changes the standard joystick functions and allows the left joystick to continue to control travel, while the right joystick now operates blade functions
- “Lift” mode or a “tilt” mode change which cylinders (lift-arm or bucket) control major blade functions to adapt to either rough or fine grading
- ASSIST feature coordinates machine and blade movement to attain flat surfaces, allowing operator to concentrate on achieving the desired grade
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Caterpillar SMART Dozer Blade Attachment