The GB120 and GB124 SMART Grader Blade attachments are available for D3-Series skid-steer and compact track loaders.
- Host machine recognizes attachment and unlocks special display screens that provide options for attachment control
- Attachment-control mode allows right joystick to operate blade functions
- Advanced display shows cross-slope of the blade as well as the blade angle in the home screen
- ASSIST feature allows selecting either the Cross Slope Right pattern or Cross Slope Left pattern and maintains cross-slope setting independent of the machine’s operating angle
- Attachment calculates and maintains cross-slope setting as blade is angled and geometry changes, even when the blade is rotated to windrow material
- 78-in. (GB120) and 96-in. (GB124) standard blade widths or 85 in. and 103 in. with optional wings extended
- Feature a 15° blade tilt, 6-in. blade lift and maximum cut depth of 4 in.
- Independent caster wheels rotate 360° and provide support for forward and reverse grading
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Caterpillar SMART Grader Blade Attachment