Paladin Attachments introduces the new, updated version of its 200-500 class JRB Construction Utility Forks. The updated models include a lowered top cross tube for increased visibility and a larger 3-in.-diameter tube for added strength.
- The new design features an improved center of gravity for better load management
- A single hanger is featured on the 60-in.-wide frame for increased visibility and reduced weight
- Drop-forged tines provide increased sturdiness and reduce material movement while it is being transported over uneven terrain
- Wheel loaders may be turned into versatile heavy-duty forklifts to safely transport large loads of construction-related materials
- Compatible with JRB’s Quick Hitch Mount and other industry quick coupler systems
- Pin-On Mounts are available if needed
- Load capacities are rated beyond wheel loader lift capacities and are based on a 24-in. load center
- The forks are available with manually adjustable tines or hydraulically actuated tines for side-to-side adjustments from the cab
- Optional hydraulic side shift allows for precise material placement
- Special order carriage widths and tine lengths are available upon request
- JRB Construction Utility Forks are designed with carriage widths ranging from 60 in. to 106 in.
- Tine lengths range from 48 in. to 96 in. and tines are available in sizes ranging from 2 in. by 4 in. to 4 in. by 8 in.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about JRB Redesigned, Heavy-Duty Construction Utility Forks