Available for 4,400- to 176,000-lb. excavators, the D-Series grapples feature exchangeable, reversible 500 HB steel cutting edges and a perforated shell design that filters fine dust and gravel while retaining larger pieces.
- Compact, flexible shells flex to avoid structural damage should the grapple be overworked
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty slewing ring allows for 360° endless rotation for precise positioning and control
- Delta-box frame ensures durability in demanding applications
- Streamlined design offers a compact footprint for use in tight areas
- Power supplied via conventional heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders with hydraulic damping protection
- Pressure relief valves prevent overloading and a non-return valve keeps the load secured even if a pressure drop occurs.
- Side plates available for handling small-grained bulk materials
- Compression rail adapter allows handling and positioning of delicate materials without damaging them
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Kinshofer D-Series Demolition and Sorting Grapples