The light-range SC-Series hydraulic breakers provide consistent machine-to-breaker performance by matching the hydraulic capabilities of a carrier to a specific breaker model.
- Designed for use with skid-steer loaders, backhoe-loaders and excavators weighing 2,200 to 30,850 lbs.
- Eight models range in size from 198 to 1,098 lbs.
- Rated from the 225- to 1,500-ft.-lb. impact energy class and deliver up to 1,600 bpm
- Few wear parts and no tie rods enable quick and easy complete routine maintenance
- Multi-tool functions as a go/no-go gauge to further simplify the monitoring and servicing of key wear parts
- Internally mounted retaining pin clip enables operators to easily change the tools and single-piece bushings in the field
- Fully enclosed cradles minimize vibrations transferred back to the carriers, reduce ambient noise and protect working parts from dust and debris
- Two strong retaining pins and locks maintain the tool and bushing in place
- Optional cradle-mounted greasing station and air pressurization kit for underwater applications