The V32 heavy-range hydraulic breaker features an automatic speed variation system that adjusts impact energy and striking rate to match material hardness in demolition, excavation and quarrying applications.
- Designed for use on excavators weighing between 39,700 and 66,150 lbs.
- Delivers between 400 and 1,050 bpm and rated within the 5,000-ft.-lb. impact energy class
- Standard progressive start system, blank-fire protection and energy recovery system
- Fully enclosed energy chamber provides maximum and continuous energy with every blow
- Includes an automatic lubrication system and fully enclosed cradle that reduces noise and protects against debris and impact damage
- Optional air pressurization kit available for underwater applications