Cat B-Prefix hydraulic hammers are available in B4S and B6S silenced and B4 and B6 non-silenced versions, and are designed for "plug-and-play" operation with a range of compact equipment. They are suited for skid-steer loaders, multi-terrain loaders, compact track loaders, mini hydraulic excavators (3- to 8-ton operating weights) and backhoe-loaders working in a range of construction and light-demolition applications, including site prep, landscaping, masonry, and concrete breaking.
- 351- to 611-lb. operating weights suited for carriers from 5,600 to 12,000 lbs.
- 273- to 502-ft.-lb. energy class with impact frequency of 600 to 1,100 (B4/B4S) and 500 to 900 bpm (B6/B6S)
- Simple, reliable, industry-standard modular design with two moving parts in the piston and valve
- Flat-top mounting enables compact working envelope and compatibility with a full complement of brackets
- Bushings field-replaceable and lower bushing can be rotated 90° for improved wear performance
- Gas-fired operation cycle delivers consistent, long-term high production
- Heavy-duty housing construction protects against breakage and wear
- Piston transfers long shock waves into material, with piston diameters matched for maximum energy transfer