The MTW Power Box Rakes are designed for breaking up, raking and leveling hard-packed soil, gravel, sod and other terrain. There are three models available for both hydraulic skid steers and PTO tractor applications.
- Can be ordered with weld-on teeth, replaceable teeth or carbide teeth
- Airless solid rubber tires standard
- Manual adjustments can be made to deflect material from 10 to 20 degrees
- Mark III model: 8-in. diameter rotor; available in 8- and 10-ft. widths; designed for high flow skid steers and tractors exceeding 60 hp; .375-in. wall construction; reinforced fabrication throughout; extreme duty hitches; fabricated wheel yokes
- Mark II model: 6-in. diameter rotor; 6-, 7- and 8-ft. widths; .25-in. wall construction throughout; many of the same features of Mark III
- Mark I model: 6-in. diameter rotor with standard carbide teeth; 4-, 5- and 6-ft. widths; ideal for compact tractors, small to medium skid steers and mini skid steers