The Dura-Lite lifting and spreader beams incorporate the same composite technology being used in today's aerospace, automotive and construction industries. The fiber-reinforced polymer or high-strength fiberglass composite material can made into various shapes, and is known for its strength to weight ratio, corrosion resistance and durability.
- Available in Lifting Beam or Spreader Beam configurations with standard capacities ranging from 1/4 to 3 tons
- Lightweight, strong, impact resistant and easy to handle and transport
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Designed for 2 million load cycles (service class 4), or over 30 years at 200 lifts per day
- Proof tested
- Custom-designed versions available