The new Tier 4 Final PT240D pneumatic roller is built for sub-base and asphalt compaction on large-scale road and highway projects, airport runways and other large commercial developments.
- With an operating weight of 21,380-lbs. and the ability to ballast up to 52,910-lbs. this pneumatic tire roller is designed to achieve compaction in fewer passes and provide improved penetration and compaction in asphalt paving applications
- The tire configuration — four in front and four in back — features a 2-in. overlap and a total compaction width of 78 in.
- Rubber-tired roller kneads hot mix asphalt gently at the surface as it rolls and the result is greater asphalt density and fewer voids in the finished product
- Iso-static front axle allows each of the front tires to oscillate three degrees in either direction, as well as up and down. This ensures contact with the ground at all times to minimize bridging and further improve compaction
- All primary service points are centrally grouped for ease of access, and the PT240D is compatible with CASE SiteWatch telematics for added peace-of-mind and preventive maintenance monitoring
Companies in this article
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about CASE Unveils PT240D Pneumatic Roller at NPE 2020